Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
ArtieShaw.com is a user-generated website, and as such stores and publishes information under the fair use laws. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement then please provide ArtieShaw.com the information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying ArtieShaw.com that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic signature of the person who is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site.
- Your physical address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A signed and dated statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and is not in the public domain.
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized agent to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
ArtieShaw.com’s method for notification of claims of copyright infringement is by e-mail. E-mails, which must contain all the above information, should be sent to:
NoticeShaw at gmail .com